i-Net: Connecting YOU to Education
Through i-Net, the Illinois Network for Education and Training, nurses and other health professionals are able to participate in continuing education programs that offer high quality, convenient, and cost effective options for both individuals and facilities.
- Broaden your skills and understanding of current health care trends and issues.
- Attend live inter-active webinars or easily access recorded webinars to watch at a time that works best for you.
- Save money with cost effective options for you or your facility.
- Receive nurse contact hours.
- Count on i-Net for friendly, customer driven service.
- Customize and coordinate your education, training and conference planning needs.
Nurse Contact Hours: i-Net (OH-350, 1/19/2014) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.